On June 20, 2015 hundreds gathered on Oahu to learn more about fibromyalgia and how the guaifenesin protocol can help reverse their symptoms and return them to good health.
Fibromyalgia sufferers Dr. Melissa Congdon and Kyle Bischoff appeared on KITV news to promote the Summit. Watch a replay of the broadcast.
Olelo community broadcasting has session replays available for viewing.
Part 1 includes:
- Dr. Congdon’s personal fibromyalgia story
- Facts about fibromyalgia
- Dr St. Amand:
- how fibromyalgia can be accurately diagnosed by physical exam (nodules NOT tender points)
- his phosphate theory and the guaifenesin protocol
- The evidence that fibromyalgia is a real syndrome
- Pediatric fibromyalgia
- How Dr. Congdon knows guaifenesin works
- Why it is so important to treat carbohydrate intolerance
- Helpful tips on how to make good progress on the guaifenesin protocol
Part 2 includes:
- Dr. Congdon’s question and answer session
- personal testimonials of recovery on the guaifenesin protocol
- TV clip of Annette Kam discussing her dramatic recovery (There is no cure for fibromyalgia, but until there is a cure—there is guaifenesin)
Thank you so much to Annette Kam and all the members of iFoG for making the Fibromyalgia Summit possible!
Summit Participant Testimonials
“When you started the summit saying to the effect, ‘Today we are going to talk about possibilities…. this is MY story,’ you captivated us immediately. And then mentioning your daughter, that was a big tug. That is what inspired others because they saw themselves in you and could relate. People need to be able to relate and what better way, right? At that moment they didn’t see a physician who happens to have fibro, they saw an individual just like themselves and possibilities!”
“Dr. Condon’s speech was so informative. I was able to relate too many things she brought up.”
“I thought the summit was wonderful. The information from Dr. Congdon was super! It gave me hope that I can have a better life!”
“Melissa Congdon is like an angel come to help us.”
“Dr. Congdon was very effective because she spoke of her journey to reversal. It was powerful and credible because she experienced it firsthand. I continue to hope that more doctors will acknowledge our illness and try to understand that the pain is real.”
“So they came with crutches, guide dogs, wheelchairs, but they came. Many were quite moved. Dr. Congdon gave many newfound hope….Even I learned some new things from Dr. Congdon’s speech. So grateful for her willingness to share.”