On June 20, 2015 hundreds gathered on Oahu to learn more about fibromyalgia and how the guaifenesin protocol can help reverse their symptoms and return them to good health.
Olelo community broadcasting has session replays available for viewing.
- Dr. Congdon’s personal fibromyalgia story
(Dr. Congdon begins speaking at 18:30)
- Facts about fibromyalgia
- Dr St. Amand:
- how fibromyalgia can be accurately diagnosed by physical exam (nodules NOT tender points)
- his phosphate theory and the guaifenesin protocol
- The evidence that fibromyalgia is a real syndrome
- Pediatric fibromyalgia
- How Dr. Congdon knows guaifenesin works
- Why it is so important to treat carbohydrate intolerance
- Helpful tips on how to make good progress on the guaifenesin protocol
- Dr. Congdon’s question and answer session
- Personal testimonials of recovery on the guaifenesin protocol
- TV clip of Annette Kam discussing her dramatic recovery (There is no cure for fibromyalgia, but until there is a cure—there is guaifenesin)
Thank you so much to Annette Kam and all the members of iFoG for making the Fibromyalgia Summit possible!