Dr Congdon is seeing patients again after a break.
Please note: We are only accepting appointments from NEW patients at this time. All appointments will be zoom or phone appointments – no in person appointments at this time.
Call Genesee at 415-927-0600 to make an appointment
We are currently digitizing patient charts, and they should be ready in a few weeks, after which we will begin taking appointments from our existing clients. Thank you for your understanding!
New and follow up patient consultations (currently all take place via Zoom or phone):
30 minute, 60 minute and 75 minute consultations are offered.
During the 30 minute consultation Dr Congdon is able to:
- review your past medical history and treatments to date
- answer your questions about fibromyalgia
- give an opinion on whether she believes you have fibromyalgia
- make recommendations regarding the treatments she thinks most beneficial to your needs
During the 60 minute consultation Dr Congdon is able to cover everything in the 30 minute consultation plus:
- provide education about common over-the-counter and prescription treatments for fibromyalgia, and the risks and benefits (summary handout provided)
- discuss of the role of any adjuvant therapies, such as yoga and stretching, acupuncture, physical therapy, exercise, nutrition, homeopathy, and many others
- provide education about the safe and extremely effective guaifenesin protocol
During the 75 minute consultation Dr. Congdon is able to cover everything in the 60 minute consultation plus:
- more in-depth discussion of your past medical history and your biggest challenges to date
- a more in-depth discussion of the most common over-the-counter and prescription treatments for fibromyalgia and adjuvant therapies, and the risks and benefits (summary handout provided)
- a written summary of the consultation and Dr Congdon’s recommendations which are sent to you immediately after the visit
Note: patients may use their time available to discuss anything they choose with Dr. Congdon. The topics above are only suggestions